Soft & Romantic



                                                              Happy Weekend!
                            A beautiful bouquet of pink roses has inspired some soft and romantic beauty.
                                                          Delicate

                                                   Pretty linens











   I was busy most of the day planting my new bulbs-I didn't stop to add them up but I am pretty sure I have planted close to 1000. The blow out sale at Vesey's is still on and all bags of bulbs are $2.Anyway,I am at the point of not wanting to see another bulb!!!

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show Off Saturday and How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.

 Hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend !

Carolyn
Share on :
Soft & Romantic
Soft & Romantic
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5