One Rose......Twelve Looks!



                                                           Happy Pink Saturday!

                           I went out to the garden today to see what pink beauty I could find.
                                            And this is what I came up with.
                 The Mary Rose is getting some new blooms.












                            The Mary Rose is a pretty hardy English Rose from David Austen.
Well, once again you probably didn't know you could have so much fun with a rose or two!

Thank you for all your nice comments on my last post and once again welcome to my new followers and to you 'old' followers thanks for staying with me.

I am joining How Sweet the Sound today for Pink Saturday and The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show Off Saturday.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn
Share on :
One Rose......Twelve Looks!
One Rose......Twelve Looks!
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5