A Summer Afternoon Respite

Hello Everyone,
      We are enjoying some lovely summer weather lately so we might as well enjoy it while we can.
How about taking a little afternoon respite in the shade of the Limelight hydrangea.
Relax and enjoy a few of my favorite books.
I love hydrangeas in all shapes and sizes and colors and it doesn't take many to make a pretty bouquet.







Since it is a hot day how about a cold glass of lemonade?

A Heritage rose I plucked from the garden.

Well, I hope you enjoyed a pleasant respite-I know I did!

Today ,I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for her Tea Time Tuesday again. Thank you Sandi for hosting and for the feature!

Take care,

Carolyn
Share on :
A Summer Afternoon Respite
A Summer Afternoon Respite
Reviewed by Silma2000
Published :
Rating : 4.5